Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bollywood Heroine 'break-up' details

Balayya's Heroine 'break-up' details

Amisha Patel has recently split with her boyfriend 'Kanav Puri'.

Also, recently there were reports of Amisha being seen at her Ex-Boyfriend's birthday bash. The actress however maintains that it was a case of mistaken identity and that she is just friends with her ex.

Recently, there were reports that you attended Kanav's b'day bash

"People have asked me this multiple times. But it isn't true. I had gone for my friend Kunal's birthday. He looks similar to Kanav, so people thought it was him. Kanav is in London and I haven't spoken to him in months," says Amisha Patel.

Are you friends with Kanav after the break-up?

"Well, I wouldn't say friends, but we aren't enemies either. The break up was mutual so there isn't any bad blood between us. He did call a while back congratulating me on an award I had won. But we aren't in touch on a regular basis," says the actress.

So you are enjoying your single girl life?

"I am loving every minute of being single. Life has been good post break up and I have nothing to complain about. We all go through situations in life that are challenging, but eventually everything works out for the best," she concludes.

Amisha Patel has been paired opposite Balakrishna in his upcoming flick Parama Veera Chakra.

0 comments: