Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Music Director traps Singer

Music Director traps Singer

GV Prakash, who composed music for 'Ullasamga Utsahanga' and Prabhas starrer 'Darling' is soon to tie knot with her long time girl friend and Singer Saindhavi. Yes, the young music composer is in love and will soon marry his childhood buddy Saindhavi!

"Yes, we're getting married. Saindhavi and I have been friends from school and we've been going out for the past eight years. Recently, our parents spoke and finalised the wedding, which will take place by the end of next year," said GV Prakash.

So, why weren't they spotted together often in music events and launches?

"Well, we didn't want a lot of media attention. The good thing about us is that we knew each other much before we entered the music industry."

According to the composer, the singer has supported him throughout his musical journey so far.

"I usually play to her what I've composed and she gives me critical feedback. In fact, most of the songs that she feels are nice go on to become hits. They went on to become the biggest hits in my career!"

Does he give feedback about her songs?

"Yes, I sometimes suggest to her how she could have improved her tone. The first time she sung for me was for the Aaruyire... number in Madrasapat tinam in which I tried to get out the tone in her voice that I like best," said the musician.

One quality about Saindhavi that he loves?

"She's simple... that's something I love about her," he signs off.  
 
 

0 comments: