Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hot Beauty's struggle for perfection

Hot Beauty's struggle for perfection

Hot Beauty Vidya Balan desires to be a perfectionist. She has decided to do one or two films a year as she wants to make sure that they will be successful at the box office.

According to sources say, "Vidya Balan is ensuring that she gives 100 per cent to her roles from the moment the script lands in her hand. She makes sure she knows her character thoroughly before taking on the role and studies everything there is to know about it. You will never see her doing ditzy roles but significantly defining ones."

The actress has made sure that she has left no stone unturned in performing her roles.

"It is necessary for me as an actor. I am constantly looking to do something different. I want to look forward to something new when I get up every morning. I want that excitement when I go on the sets or else life will be boring. Such roles make me selfish as an actor," says Vidya Balan.
 
 

0 comments: