Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ram Charan wishes his 'Ex' a wonderful life

Ram Charan wishes his 'Ex' a wonderful life

Actress Divya Spandana celebrated her birthday yesterday in Istanbul, treating herself to some quiet and peace!

The actress tweeted, "In Istanbul. It's my birthday treat! No shoot.. (I'm) alone (on) vacation."

She chose to stay at a lavish palace-turned-hotel in the city and spent the day sight-seeing and gorging on Turkish cuisine.

However, wishes came pouring in for the actress from her family, friends and fans!

Mega Powerstar Ram Charan, who is a close buddy of Divya with the beauty a wonderful life.

"its my friends b'day..@divyaspandana .lets all of us wish her she has a wonderful life," wrote Ram Charan on his twitter page.

An overwhelmed Divya wrote, "Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I'm so grateful for this life I have and to all of you'll who've been there for me.. I'm so grateful to God." 
 
 

0 comments: